Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope you are filled with wonderful food..enjoy your friends and family..and don't forget to say the blessing

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, I would never forget to say a prayer on a day dedicated to giving thanks.
    I am so lucky to be surrounded by caring people, I am thankful for my health, I am thankful for so many blessings, but I also had my friends in my thoughts too.

    I spent last Saturday with my Sister & brother-in-law for an early thanksgiving dinner and then my boss & his wife had a dinner for the guys here at the shop on Wednsday. On Thursday, i had dinner with some dear friends and ate way too much (including some melt in your mouth home made pecan pie)

    So Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Tracy [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I send you a special (late) thanksgiving hug and Hope you both had a wonderful day.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pecan pie??? I love pecan pie....thanks for the flower..

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, If one flower could bring a smile to your face, I would fill this room with roses.
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er...could you throw in a pecan pie while yer at it ?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •